- Day-to-day Activities
- Press Release
- News Clippings
- Photo Archives
- News feeds from Media
- FNCCI on Social Media
Releated News Clippings
- निजी क्षेत्रको संघीय रूपान्तरण | December 18, 2017
- आर्थिक समृद्धिमा सबै दल एकमत | November 20, 2017
- Pvt sector seeks ‘implementation framework’ of economic agenda | November 21, 2017
- Private sector unveils wish list for next administration | November 21, 2017
- आर्थिक विकासमा साझा प्रतिबद्धताको माग | November 21, 2017
Nepal and China issue joint statement in Beijing
March 28, 2016telegraphnepal.com
Nepal and China have agreed to establish railway links between the two countries and that China will extend its support to Nepal construct railway line in the country.
In the meantime, both the sides will engage in extensive dialogue and exchange their independent proposals to complete the projects.
The Chinese railway links to Nepal is expected to become Chinese gateway to South Asia and is expected to cost around USD 4 Billion.
The 15-point joint statement issued by the two sides in Beijing prior Nepal’s Prime Minister Khadga Prasad Oli departed the Chinese capital reveals these details.
The 15-Point Joint Statement follows:
For more information please visit: http://www.telegraphnepal.com/headline/2016-03-24/nepal-and-china-issue-joint-statement-in-beijing
© Copyright 2005-2018 . All Rights Reserved. FNCCI.