- Day-to-day Activities
- Press Release
- News Clippings
- Photo Archives
- News feeds from Media
- FNCCI on Social Media
Releated News Clippings
- सोच बदलौं, कार्यशैली बदलौं, विकास सम्भव छ | March 18, 2018
- उद्योगका लागि चितवन उपयुक्त | February 15, 2018
- राष्ट्रिय उत्पादन दशक घोषणा गर्न माग | February 15, 2018
- SOUND INFRASTRUCTURAL SET-UP IN SPECIAL ECONOMIC ZONES, POLICY IMPLEMENTATION CRUCIAL TO ATTRACT INVESTORS, SAYS FNCCI | February 14, 2018
- Nepal-India passenger railway to resume in Oct | February 12, 2018
Nepal and China issue joint statement in Beijing
March 28, 2016telegraphnepal.com
Nepal and China have agreed to establish railway links between the two countries and that China will extend its support to Nepal construct railway line in the country.
In the meantime, both the sides will engage in extensive dialogue and exchange their independent proposals to complete the projects.
The Chinese railway links to Nepal is expected to become Chinese gateway to South Asia and is expected to cost around USD 4 Billion.
The 15-point joint statement issued by the two sides in Beijing prior Nepal’s Prime Minister Khadga Prasad Oli departed the Chinese capital reveals these details.
The 15-Point Joint Statement follows:
For more information please visit: http://www.telegraphnepal.com/headline/2016-03-24/nepal-and-china-issue-joint-statement-in-beijing
© Copyright 2005-2018 . All Rights Reserved. FNCCI.