Nov 03, 2021
Survey Field Researcher (Enumerator)
Job posted on 03 Nov, 2021
Apply before 13 Nov, 2021
DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION / REQUIREMENTS:
The “Establishing an Employer led Labor Market Secretariat (ELMS)" project invites qualified and eligible candidates for application to following positions. The project is jointly implemented by Federation of Nepalese Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FNCCI), Confederation of Nepalese Industries (CNI), Federation of Nepal Cottage and Small Industries (FNCSI), Hotel Association Nepal (HAN) and Federation of Contractor Association of Nepal (FCAN) with support from the Dakchyata Project, funded by the European Union (EOU) and managed by the British Council. The project's objective is to create a model for Employer Associations to conduct harmonized demand side LMI activities and also to formulate National Standard Classification of Occupation within the construction, agriculture and tourism sector based on the requirement of private sector / employers.
For the development of Labour Market Information System (LMIS), ELMS project is conducting LMI surveys within 27 districts of seven provinces of Nepal. In doing so, the project invites qualified and eligible candidates as enumerators for the survey.
Position: Survey Field Researcher (Enumerator)
Number of position: 48
Competency Requirement of
- Intermediate Degree (+2) with Computer Science or IT having undertaken at least three such survey assignments within the past three years.
- Bachelor Degree in IT/Computer Science/Operator having undertaken at least 2 survey assignments within the previous three years.
- Bachelor Degree in other fields with experience of minimum four years in any kind of business industry/s, associations.
- Having two years of experience in any kind of business industry/s for a Master Degree.
- Previous experience in similar assignments will be the added value.
- License holder scooter / motorbike (Preferred)
- Women (Preferred)
Districts Selected for Labour Market Information (LMI) Survey
Note: Interested candidates can ask for Terms of Reference at [email protected]om
Submission: Interested individuals should clearly mention the interested districts to work in their application. The applicants should submit CV, e-copy of PAN card & citizenship card along with application letter at [email protected] by 13th November 2021, 5:00 pm. It is requested to quote per day cost of the service including travel, accommodation and food cost in the application letter. The cost shall be subject to the tax deduction.