ENERGY MANAGERS TRAINING ANNOUNCEMENT
Date : December 18, 2016 - December 22, 2016 Time :
Venue : Kathmandu
Venue : Kathmandu
Energy Efficiency Center (EEC) is pleased to announce an intensive, training course in ENERGY MANAGERS (Full Board Residential) for professionals looking into energy related issues within the Industry.
Objective of the CourseThe main objective of the training is to train 16 Energy Managers as envisaged as a deliverable in work plan of the Energy Efficiency Market component of NEEP 2
Course content• Introduction to EEC Activities
• Baseline Study findings and Potential
• EE in thermal utilities
• EE in electrical utilities
• Instruments/Monitoring formats for key Energy equipment
• Concept of WTEA and IGEA
• Financing models of EE implementation.
• Project management basics
• Intro to ISO 50001.
• Communication, training basics.
• Half day field visit to Industry and report preparation
• Sample info on useful websites, service providers for energy audits, EA instruments, and EE Technology vendors in the region.
Minimum qualification Requirements• Nationality: Should be a citizen of Nepal
• Education: Should preferably be a graduate in Science, Engineering or Management.
• Work experience: The Nominee should be should have exposure to energy management issues and concerns of the Industry and a minimum of 3 years work experience.
• Eligible women candidates are also encouraged to apply.
Training DatesDec 18 - 22, 2016
Course FeeThe course being a sponsored initiative under GIZ supported Nepal Energy Efficiency Programme (NEEP) a token commitment fee will be charged as follows:
Registration Fee: 10,000.00 (In Words: NRs Ten thousand only/-)
ApplicationDetailed prospectus and application form available at www.eec-fncci.org / www.fncci.org
Last date for application is 2016.12.11 Sunday before 5 pm
Only email and postal applications, complete in all aspects are acceptable
For enquiry and application submissionEnergy Efficiency Center
FNCCI Building, Pachali Shahid Shukra FNCCI Milan Marg, Teku
P.O. Box 269, Kathmandu, Nepal
Tel: 01 4262061, 4262218, 4240229*
© Copyright 2005-2019 . All Rights Reserved. FNCCI.